🇩🇪 German support employee (24 hrs/week)
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenCommunicatie & support
Are you customer-oriented and keen to work for a fast-growing internet company? We're looking for you! As a German support employee at Webador, your job is to assist our (potential) customers via email and social media, so that they can build a website or webshop they can be proud of. Working alongside colleagues from various disciplines, you'll also be given various other responsibilities.
We're happy to welcome you on board a young and passionate team of about 30 professionals. Besides working at least 24 hours per week, you'll receive a competitive salary and enjoy a relaxed and informal work environment. You and your colleagues will work together to support small business owners in building their online presence using our platform.
What is it like to work for us?
We're an energetic, and close-knit team, and there are now 30 of us. We work together as a team, with a lot of inter-departmental communication. We offer you an environment where you can work on your tasks at your own pace: no phone calls, push notifications, unnecessary meetings, or micro-managing. We also work according to our own schedule and try to serve our clients well in this way.
On a daily basis, what are you working on?
Next to providing a solid technical support service, we also focus on giving our customers the best possible assistance and advice. This is greatly appreciated by our customers, as evidenced by our Trustpilot reviews. You'll be responsible for handling the questions and comments that come in via email on a daily basis.
You'll be active on our social media channels, and write help articles for commonly-asked questions. You'll also keep track of improvements proposed by customers, and report these so we can further improve our service with your input. You'll be given a lot of freedom and your input will be important to our continued success. Staying in regular contact with colleagues on your team and others, you'll also participate in meetings where we work together to look for opportunities for improvement.
Why you’ll love this job
- Lots of flexibility and autonomy. We work on the basis of trust and are open to your ideas.
- You are being rewarded with a good salary between 2,300 and 2,600 euros per month on a full time basis.
- You get a lot of room for training and development.
- You have the opportunity to work from home but also from our brand-new office in the vibrant Strijp-S. We are very flexible in terms of when you work. We do appreciate it if you work at the office at least once a week to see your colleagues.
- You will be provided with a laptop from the company, which you may also use privately.
- Completed education at a higher professional or intermediate level
- Excellent written and spoken command of the German language
- You have a solid understanding of the German market
- Good written and spoken command of the English language
- Customer-oriented, patient, and motivated
- Minimum of 24 hours per week
- Preferable: 1 to 2 years of customer contact experience
- Preferable: affinity with online services and websites
- A basic understanding of the Dutch language is a plus